‘‘QMPAN’’‘s activities are tailored towards Quality advocacy and adequately positioning members to rise above the challenge of cultural and traditional contentment, to seek professionalism, world class standards and acceptability.
Among the activities of ‘‘QMPAN’’ are:-
- Public lectures
- (Annual) World Quality Day celebration
- National Quality Day
- Seminars, Workshops and Symposia
- Continual Professional Development (CPD) programmes
- Annual quality awards
- Charity Walks
- Annual journal of quality
- Employment Opportunities/Referrals
- Online Presence and portal for :
Resource (knowledge based).
These programmes are geared towards continually and progressively building knowledge, skills and competence in practitioners and non- practitioners alike, keeping members informed on contemporary and emerging issues in global Quality practices.