PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP GRADES
- Grand Patrons – GQP
- Organisation Supporting Quality–OQP
- Fellow – FQP
- Honorary Fellow–HFQP
- Member – MQP
- Associate – AQP
BENEFITS AND PRIVILEDGES OF ‘‘QMPAN’’ MEMBERSHIP
- To assist members in the documentation and management of their membership of other local and international organizations.
- ‘‘QMPAN’’ newsletters and journals are sent to members free of charge
- Attendance of ‘‘QMPAN’’ annual general meetings, conferences and other activities.
- Strategic positioning and attestations support
- Members benefit from training and retraining activities which support the management of membership via CPD log:
- Opportunity for career and professional Quality management system Audits
- Mentoring by other senior members.
FELLOW – FQP
A Candidate for consideration for fellowship shall:
- Be a person of eminent achievement in the practice of Quality, evidenced by his or her prominent position in the field of Quality practice.
- Has been a Member for 5years and above
- Been involved in the activities of ‘‘QMPAN’’ e.g. attending meetings, delivering position papers, lecturing and facilitating at CPD’s
- Election to this grade is by the governing board on sponsorship by other Fellows.
- Must be an Auditor employed by third party certification company or an AEO (Auditor Employer Organisation).
- Shall meet the requirement of member grade
MEMBER – MQP
- An applicant should not be less than 30 years of age.
- Must possess BSC, HND or equivalent with at least 7 years and above working experience in functional areas of management system (i.e.) Quality supervisor/ procument manager/ Quality Engineer, Management Representative/ consultants.
- Must be IRCA approved Auditor/ from equivalent body
ASSOCIATE – AQP
An applicant should not be less than 25 years; he or she should satisfy one of the following conditions:
- Must have a minimum of school certificate or equivalent qualification
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a functional Quality officer, manager etc.
- Successful completion of a 40 hour IRCA approved training programme in Quality Management System.